Why the Need to Adapt?
Quite simply because the digital world has drastically increased the information available to your customers. In turn, customers progress through significantly more of their ’buying journey’ before even meeting a sales person.
The world’s oldest profession has evolved with the times to meet the changing needs of every passing generation. It is now time, for another wave of change. The difference - this is not a gradual evolution. This is transformation. Even as technology transforms the way Customers buy, it also calls for sellers to transform the way they sell. Those who heed this call and are willing to transform, will ride this wave, taking their careers and organizations to greater heights.
3rd Millennium Sales Concept
• Understanding the new buying behaviours
• Being present on the online buying journey of the customer
• Successful first contact
• Understanding the contact, expectations, challenges and needs
• Preparing the proposal and argumentation
• Presenting and defending the proposal
• Overcoming resistance and closing the deal
• Mastering life and remote communication tools